Monday, June 7, 2010

The Dolby Experiment - Converting Time EP


Good... For someone afternoon, for someone evening, as for me Good morning World!!!)
My day begins with very beautiful and warm synth-pop tone.
The melody was so nice, that smile lit up my face and I feel myself happy!!!
 Its all blame band from Aalborg, Nordjylland, Denmark "The Dolby Experiment"!

 

Two guys: Johnny Wishoff and Ole "Mono" Ulrich Jensen raised his band back 2008 year.
But today they have enough talanted tracks.
And today I present you they first EP which includes 4 original tracks.
This EP remind me the old, good monster synth-pop scene Depech Mode.
But I don`t think about it, I simple relax and delight the music...
Check it!!!

Tracklist:
1. Converting Time


2. Let Love Be


3. Keep an Eye


4. Love Ruins Everything
blog comments powered by Disqus