Friday, December 11, 2009

Mandarine


    Small, but very important deviation for me from a blog line... I wish to present you one of the most interesting, purposeful and simply talented musicians nowadays to me acquaintances! Mandarine. Besides it my colleague, it also my best friend to whom I am obliged by acquaintance to the real qualitative music!
We were born in one city, have got acquainted when were still absolutely small and even studied at one school. Having matured we have parted on different cities, but it does not prevent to remain to us friends. Now he lives in Sochi, Russia and creates there.
His favourite music style-Dubstep. He is unreal judge of this music. And all that occurs in world Dubstep you can learn in his personal blog.
This article I express huge gratitude him, as to the remarkable friend and brother!!!

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment